We'll Call You
We do not accept Medicare or Medicaid.
About Dr. Brueggen | Houston Dental Implants
Dr. Brueggen graduated from The University of Texas in 1976, received his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree and is a distinguished Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry and a distinguished Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists.
Dr. Brueggen has thousands of hours of advanced post-graduate studies, and is the leading expert in the All-on-4® protocol in North America. He has earned the respect of colleagues and patients alike with his innovative and specialized implant procedures.
- North America's leading dental implantologist
- Brought the All-on-4® protocol to North America
- In 2004 personally trained in Lisbon, Portugal with Dr. Paulo Malo, creator of the All-on-4® protocol
- Dr. Brueggen has placed over 100,000 implants on over 24,000 patients
All-on-4® Dental Implants Training
Dr. Brueggen recognized the potential of dental implants and began placing and restoring them in 1976. In 1999, he completed a Surgical and Prosthetic Implant Preceptorship at the University of Texas Dental School San Antonio. In 2000, he was credentialed as a distinguished fellow in the International Congress of Oral Implantology. In 2004, he completed a residency at the Malo Clinic in Lisbon, Portugal. Since receiving extensive hands-on training and assisting with surgical cases under the guidance of Dr. Paulo Malo of Portugal, the pioneer of the All-on-4® procedure. Today Dr. Brueggen is the leading All-on-4® provider in North America.
Dr. Brueggen was named as Houston's "Super Dentist" by H Texas Magazine and one of the "10 Best Doctors in Texas" by Vogue magazine.
- Doctor of Dental Surgery, University of Texas 1976
- Bachelors of Science Degree: Biology
- Implant Preceptorship, University of Texas 1999
- Implant Residency, Malo Clinic 2004
- Certified in Conscious Sedation Dentistry
- Implant Technology
- Cosmetic Dental Makeover Consultant
- Fellow, Academy of General Dentistry
- Fellow, International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- American Association of Implant Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Texas Dental Association
- Houston District Dental Society