Houston Dental Implants
When it comes to addressing the many problems and challenges relating to tooth loss, dental implants are regarded as the most sophisticated answer. This is not only by experienced implant dentists in Houston, such as Dr. Wayne Brueggen, but by the international dental healthcare community.
Dental Implants Houston
Dental implants have been around for several decades, but advances in recent technologies and surgical techniques have enabled dental implant specialists in Houston to provide patients with quick, virtually pain-free and affordable teeth replacement solutions; often in as short as a single day! Whether you have only lost one of your teeth in an accident or to decay, or suffer from aggressive gum disease and require all of your teeth replaced, dental implants should be the solution you consider.
One Tooth Missing
Several Teeth Missing
All Teeth Missing
Key Benefits of Houston Dental Implants
- Implants are fixed (non-removable) and function similar to natural teeth.
- Implant support restorations that are expertly made to look just like natural teeth.
- Implants enable you to eat your favorite foods.
- You can smile with complete confidence again and experience a wonderful boost in self-esteem.
- Implants have a lifespan of decades and the restorations or artificial tooth/teeth they support seldom require repair.
- Houston dental implants don’t typically cause any pain or discomfort in the mouth, since they are freestanding and don’t rub against or irritate the neighboring soft tissues.
- Your new teeth are cared for and maintained similar to natural teeth.
- Forget messy adhesives, anesthetic gels and uncomfortable dentures!
“Dental implants offer fantastic solutions to patients of all ages and with all number of missing teeth,” says cosmetic dentist in Houston, Dr. Brueggen. “There is virtually no case we cannot work around and achieve great results for.”